The Design and Supply of 2 x 100kVA Main Power Diesel Generators for use on an unmanned platform in the Arabian Gulf.
Client defined specification and operating criteria including Local / Remote Operation with synchronising facility.
Unit designed and packaged within a Stainless Steel IP 56 Enclosure with maintenance specific orientation access.
- Dual Primary Battery Start Systems and Secondary Hydraulic Start.
- Extended Service Interval with automatic lubricating Oil Top Up System.
- Electrically Operated Inlet and Outlet Dampers.
- Zone 2 Control systems converted to ATEX 94/9/EC standard
- Modbus Protocol remote interface and operation
- Ex d battery Isolators
- Two Stage Filter Coalescors on Main Air Inlets
- Heat, Smoke and Gas Detection System.
Designed packaged and fully tested in U.S.A.
Shipped to Dubai and installed tested and fully commissioned at site.