40kVA Diesel Generator Suitable for use in a Zone 2 Hazardous Area.
Engine with Explosion proof conversion in accordance with ATEX Zone 2 Directive Gas Groups IIA and IIB, Temp Class T3
The Explosion proof conversion includes the following:
- Intake air, explosion proof manifold and shutdown valve, with integrated flame arrestor
- Exhaust, explosion proof manifold, with integrated flame arrestor
- Exhaust water jacketed coolers and piping
- Overspeed Valve
- Spark arrestor mounted towards the end of the exhaust pipe
- Customized radiator with fan
- Anti static engine belts
- Alternator 415V/ 240V 40kVA Certified Type EEx nA II T3 IP 55 For use in Zone 2 Hazardous Areas Gas Groups IIA and IIB, Temp Class T3
- Integral fuel tank allowing a minimum of 12 hrs running @ 100% load
- Weatherproof Sound Attenuated enclosure to 85dBA @ 1 metre
- Air Start System.
- ATEX Compliant Ex d Generator Control Panel including rated circuit breaker, with Analogue metering of metering of Volts, Amps and Hertz.
- Bunded base unit.
- Stainless steel exhaust including spark arrestor.
- EE x e output hard wire connection point.
- Certification as per ATEX 94/9/EC
- DNV Approved Offshore lift crash frame with four point sling assembly