The Design and Supply of a 100kVA Emergency Standby Diesel Generator for use on a Remote Platform in the Black Sea.
Client defined specification and operating criteria including Local / Remote Operation with synchronising facility.
- Unit designed and packaged within a DNV 2.7.1 Lifting frame.
- Two Stage Filter Coaslescors on main air inlets.
- IP56 Enclosure.
- Dual Primary Battery Start Systems and Secondary Hydraulic Start.
- Extended Service Interval with automatic lubricating Oil Top Up System.
- Electrically Operated Inlet and Outlet Dampers.
- Class 1 Division 2 Group C
- Designed packaged and fully tested in U.K.
- Shipped to Turkey and installed tested and fully commissioned at site