Enter your details and we'll call you back
Zone 2 Hazardous Area Generators
Gen Ex Design will undertake an assessment of your Hazardous Area requirement; we can then advise which of our product ranges will be correct for the provision of power suitable for use in a Zone 2 Hazardous Area. Referencing the appropriate legislative and regulatory standards Gen Ex Design only offers products which meet the requirements of ATEX Directive 94/9/EC Equipment and protective systems intended for use in potentially explosive atmospheres
Generators designed specifically for operation within a Zone 2 Hazardous area, providing safe shutdown and removal of all ignition sources, in the event of a platform confirmed combustible gas release.
Including but not limited to
- Hazardous area - Engine flame protection package
- Hazardous area - Air intake shut off valve, including integral flame arrestor.
- Hazardous area - Exhaust outlet spark arrestor
- Hazardous area exhaust flame arrestor
- Zone 2 - Exhaust spark arrestor
- Zone 2 - Ex n alternator
- Zone 2 - Ex d control panel
- Zone 2 - Ex e hard wire or socket terminal outlets
- Start system options of
- Spring inertia
- Zone II - Ex p – pressurisation, fire and gas detection control